Time once again to play catch-up from the last week of New Warriors news.
The Nerdage blog concluded its Nova Week theme with more interviews and articles:
- Nova Prime Page webmaster Doug Smith Interview Part 3 and Part 4
- Heroes for the 90s, an article about Nova in the New Warriors
- Reviews on What If? Annihilation and Nova Annual #1
- Nova editor Bill Rosemann Interview with a sneak peak at a page from Nova #11 by Paul Pelletier. Rosemann confirms that Pelletier’s run will be 2 issues (#11 & 12) and that Wellington Alves will return for a 3-issue run. No news yet on whether Alves will be the new regular artist or if someone will take over with issue #16.
- Rosemann: “Currently, a vicious virus is racing through Nova’s system. What’s fun about that (for readers, at least) is exploring the question: What good is the ability to soar through space and hurl massive force beams if your own body is betraying you? You can see how that fight is taken to it’s ultimate level in Nova Annual #1, on sale next week. Then he’ll confront the afore-mentioned Warlock in March and April. Will he help Nova in his current quest to take down the techno villains known as the Phalanx? After that…yeah, it’s time for Galactus and the Silver Surfer! What can our Human Rocket do against a giant who eats planets? You’ll have to come along for the ride in May to find out!”
- Nova Gets First Annual article from local newspaper The Oklahoman, which hosts the blog Nerdage
- New Warriors volume 2 writer Jay Faerber interview where he talks about his time writing Nova and the New Warriors
- Podcast reviewing Nova Annual #1